Rainbird Community Broadcasting in Ketchikan, Alaska, is seeking a Development Director to grow and develop community engagement. This is a goal oriented position requiring strong fundraising skills. As a highly visible member of the public service sector media, it is expected that the KRBD Development Director will do direct sales of on air sponsorships, organize events and auctions, and take a lead role in membership fundraising and stewardship.
- Some college preferred or strong work experience
- Three years in fundraising work in a management role.
- Non-profit or public sector work history.
- Prefer experience in radio broadcast communication
- Background working with volunteers.
- Experience in sales preferred.
KRBD offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply send cover letter, resume and references by March 21, 2014 to:
Deb Turnbull General Manager
1101 Copper Ridge Road, Ketchikan, AK 99901
or Attn: KRBD Development Application, 1101 Copper Ridge Road, Ketchikan, AK 99901
or email: email@example.com
KRBD is an equal opportunity employer