KCAW is seeking a part-time Retail Coordinator. The Retail Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining and organizing inventory, making in-person sales and shipping online orders of Raven Radio merchandise. This role will also be responsible for Raven Radio’s online retails store and for stocking shipping supplies and labels. The Retail Coordinator will work with the Development Director to improve the visibility and operations of Raven Radio Retail, and will work up to five hours per week in the off-season and up to twelve hours per week for holiday shopping hours.
– Fulfill all online retail orders. Pack and ship or coordinate local pickup.
– Monitor retail inventory and restock as necessary.
– Stock shipping supplies.
– Work with the Development Director to improve online ordering systems and visibility.
– Manage the Retail Store during designated hours in anticipation of the holidays. Work with the Development Director to implement contact-free procedures.
– Support Development Director with Premium fulfillment as needed.
– Other duties as assigned by the Development Director & General Manager.
This role reports directly to the Development Director for projects. Administratively, the General Manager supervises the Retail Coordinator.
– Knowledge of and passion for community radio and KCAW’s mission.
– A strong commitment to community involvement and public service.
– Exceptional organizational skills. You’re a self-starter!
– Proven experience in customer service.
– Strong computer skills – experience in the use of WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, and Google Workspace preferred.
The Retail Coordinator will be paid $15.20/hr. This position is part-time. KCAW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a resume, cover letter and up to 3 references to email@example.com. Applications accepted until the position is filled. We’re looking for someone to train in May/June 2022.