Board of Directors
Raven Radio is a community-owned membership institution and is the organization that owns and operates KCAW. That means that anyone can become a member by paying annual membership dues. Members annually elect directors who serve as a board to manage the affairs of the corporation. The members of the Board of Directors represent a broad range of interests, backgrounds, professions and viewpoints.
To send a message to the board, use the contact form. Current members of the board include:
- Gretchen Clarke, President
- Kenley Jackson, Vice President
- Mandy Evans, Treasurer
- Angie Bowers, Secretary
- Kelsie Barbour
- Lauren Bell
- Dan Etulain
- Perry Edwards
- Ted Howard
- Ted Laufenberg
- Roby Littlefield
- The citizen members of the board represent the membership and the community, and act in a variety of ways to ensure a healthy organization. Board responsibilities include:
- Setting budgets
- Making policy
- Planning for the future
- Hiring and supervising the organization’s General Manager/CEO
- Representing KCAW to the public.
The board holds regular meetings 11 times a year (once a month, except August). Acting only with a quorum , the board follows a typical meeting agenda and meets on the first Wednesday of the month at 6 p.m at the station.