NOTICE OF GENERAL MUNICIPAL ELECTION FOR ANGOON
To be held: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2023
FOR THE PURPOSE OF FILLING TWO (2) VACANT SEATS ON THE ANGOON CITY COUNCIL:
SEAT “C”: 3- YEAR TERM. 2023 to 2026
SEAT “D”: 3-YEAR TERM. 2023 to 2026
- Qualified to vote in State Elections;
- Has been a resident of the city of Angoon for 30 days;
- Registered to vote in State Elections;
- Not disqualified under the State of Article V of the State Constitution.
NOMINATION AND DECLARATION OF CANDIDACY FORMS:
Forms are available from the City Clerk’s Office and City Office.
SEPTEMBER 3, 2023, to SEPTEMBER 23, 2023.
1. Qualified and registered to vote in State Elections.
2. Resident of the City of Angoon for not less than 1 year preceding the day of the Election.
POLLS WILL OPEN: 8:00 AM, OCTOBER 3, 2023
POLLS WILL CLOSE: 8:00 PM, OCTOBER 3, 2023
LOCATION OF POLLS: CITY OFFICE COURTROOM